Sorbee Candy has long been a staple in the offices of dentists and doctors, especially pediatricians. The sugar free candy recently became unavailable due to production issues. My Brands has however, been able to strike a deal with the manufacturer to bring the products back to market. Whether it is an office looking for a sugar free snack to offer or someone with diabetic concerns interested in low glycemic index foods, this is a great one.
To place your order visit the Sorbee Sugar Free Candy page or call us at 888.281.6400.
Friday, November 22, 2013
Wednesday, November 6, 2013
|Krusteaz Fat Free Fudge Brownies|
Click to order Krusteaz Fat Free Brownies!
Friday, September 27, 2013
Sugar Twin and we know why. It is a great sugar substitute with a one to one ratio for sweetness. So it can easily be swapped in for sugar, cup for cup. But you may have been noticing some changes with this great product. B&G Foods, the manufacturer of Sugar Twin has redesigned the logo and packaging for the product line that is distributed in the US. You can see the changes illustrated in the image here. The Sugar Twin products distributed in Canada will still have the familiar old packaging style for now. Rest assured that the contents are exactly the same and only the picture on the box has changed and keep enjoying the sweetness of Sugar Twin!
Tuesday, June 18, 2013
- Weave blankets - If it can keep a sled dog warm in the arctic wind, just think how toasty you will be as snug as a bug in a rug. But really, check for fleas first.
- Use it to stop oil spills - Now here is a great way we can all pitch in to show our love for the environment, just shear your pet and send it to your nearest coastal disaster.
- Create jewelry - Blood diamonds? Not on my conscience! Precious metals? So ostentatious! Oh, look what the cat brought in. Perfect!
- Make fancy pottery - The only thing that would make little Timmy's vase/ash tray/paper weight/clump thingy better is if he rolled it around on the floor first. How unique!
- Fashion your own clothes - How could anyone possibly improve upon the perfectness of nature? These are stunning! Just don't wear them out in the rain because the "wet dog" smell takes a little of the majesty away.
These tastefully inspired creations are just the tip of the iceberg when you start to think outside the "litter" box. (pet humor). But how then to I start to gather up the hair for these crafts, you ask. Many have searched for the best vacuum for pet hair and some have bought pet hair magnets, lint rollers, masking tape, or some other crazy contraption. Often these do not clean well, and when they do, the pet hair is often irretrievable.
Get your order of Shed Guard today and you could be pet hair free by tomorrow!
Tuesday, May 14, 2013
Parmesan Ranch Smoked Potato Salad
Make 6 servings
- 1.5 pounds baby red skin potatoes
- 1.5 quarts water
- 1.5 tablespoons liquid smoke
- 1/2 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup cooked chopped bacon
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1.5 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1.5 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1.5 tablespoons ranch dressing
- 1.5 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Boil potatoes in water with salt and 1 table spoon liquid smoke until potatoes are fork tender. Drain off the fluid and let the potatoes set and cool. Cut the baby potatoes into halves or bite size pieces Combine potatoes, green pepper, cooked bacon, celery, and onion. In a separate bowl mix together the mayonnaise, remaining half tablespoon liquid smoke, mustard, vinegar, ranch dressing, garlic powder, parmesan, and black pepper. Once everything has been stirred, pour the sauce over the potato mixture and mix till everything is coated evenly. Cover the dish and let it sit in the refrigerator to allow flavors to blend; overnight is best.
Thursday, April 4, 2013
|Click to open a full view of the image to really see the difference clearly!|
Try it yourself! Take a bag of your favorite tea and open it up. We would love to see what you find. Post a picture and let us know if your tea passes the test.
Monday, February 18, 2013
One of our favorite times of the year is just around the corner; the NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament! Hooray! If you’re like us, you’ve been plotting for months on how to fill out the perfect NCAA bracket to win the company pool and beat all of your coworkers. And if you’re like most of us, you have no idea what you’re doing. That’s why we combined our My Brands brain power to create a list of tips that we think will bring us to victory! You may notice that none of the following tips have anything to do with the athletic ability or record of the college basketball teams. If we’ve learned anything from past NCAA tournament heartbreak, the stats don’t matter! That’s what puts the madness in the March. So we are skillfully basing our tips on cold, hard superstitions. Take notes.
- Do not, under any circumstances, do any research. Remember, there is nothing predictable, rational or fair about the tournament, so what’s the point? Just listen to our awesome advice.
- Go with your first gut reaction. When you’re staring at the two teams on paper, go with your instinct and pick the first one that jumps out at you. No hesitation! Bonus: it cuts down on time!
- Pick the pretty colors. When you look good on the outside, you feel good on the inside. And then you win! Makes sense to us.
- Go for the meanest mascots. Pick the mascot that, in real life, would be tough to beat. Who do you think would win in a fight, a Kansas Jayhawk or a Michigan Wolverine?
- Make it personal. If you have any (any!) connection to a team, we suggest you pick them. Your childhood neighbor’s dad went to Ohio State? Pick them. You always wished you had a butler? Pick Butler.
- Pick the team playing closest to home. Nothing beats a good night’s sleep. You can bet the team that had to travel farthest with be the sleepiest.
- It’s all in a name – If you have never heard of the team before, odds are no one else has either. That includes the good players coming out of high school. Seriously, if you were a hot shot basketball recruit would you choose Arkansas-Pine Bluff or Duke University?
- Call the ultimate shot! – A 16 seed has never beaten a 1 seed in the men’s tournament. Never! So, it is bound to happen at some point. Isn’t it? It’s super fun to brag after predicting an upset, so increase your chances by picking them often.
- Have fun. You can drive yourself crazy trying to pick the perfect bracket. Just do it for fun and en joy watching the games with family and friends. At least that’s what we’ve been telling ourselves.