- Weave blankets - If it can keep a sled dog warm in the arctic wind, just think how toasty you will be as snug as a bug in a rug. But really, check for fleas first.
- Use it to stop oil spills - Now here is a great way we can all pitch in to show our love for the environment, just shear your pet and send it to your nearest coastal disaster.
- Create jewelry - Blood diamonds? Not on my conscience! Precious metals? So ostentatious! Oh, look what the cat brought in. Perfect!
- Make fancy pottery - The only thing that would make little Timmy's vase/ash tray/paper weight/clump thingy better is if he rolled it around on the floor first. How unique!
- Fashion your own clothes - How could anyone possibly improve upon the perfectness of nature? These are stunning! Just don't wear them out in the rain because the "wet dog" smell takes a little of the majesty away.
These tastefully inspired creations are just the tip of the iceberg when you start to think outside the "litter" box. (pet humor). But how then to I start to gather up the hair for these crafts, you ask. Many have searched for the best vacuum for pet hair and some have bought pet hair magnets, lint rollers, masking tape, or some other crazy contraption. Often these do not clean well, and when they do, the pet hair is often irretrievable.
Get your order of Shed Guard today and you could be pet hair free by tomorrow!