Monday, March 3, 2014

Can't find Playtex Ventaire Standard Bottles? We've got 'em!

My Brands is working with Playtex Baby to continue to provide the Ventaire Standard Bottle in both the 6 and 9 oz size. These have been pulled from retailers and for moms who may have used this bottle in the past with success, they have become harder to find. Until now! My Brands to the rescue. In addition to the bottles, My Brands also carries bottle and sippy cup replacement parts such as the nipples, hoods (caps), and Ventaire disks. 

Get these yourself or give them as a gift, you won't be disappointed. You can choose fast, medium, or slow flow nipples, pick up other accessories like a lid organizer, diaper caddie, or a breast milk storage kit. As Playtex changes its product line up some older models are taken of store shelves. For those who still love and trust those items, My Brands can help.

Just head on over to our Playtex Baby page.

1 comment:

  1. thank you so much My Brands. I have a special needs son who is almost 4yrs old and he still has to use a bottle. He will only drink from the playtex ventaire which I only recently learned had been pulled from shelves. I have spent lots of money trying to get him to use others but he refuses. I am grateful for My Brands.

    ReplyDelete